If you would like to use your NODE40 account to vote for Dash budget proposals, you need to use the NODE40 assigned voting public address. Log into your NODE40 account. The public key can be found by clicking on the Protx Hash for the masternode you are working with. You will be directed to the Masternode Details page.
The Voting Address displayed is the NODE40 assigned voting key. The Protx Info will show you if the masternode is not registered with the NODE40 voting public key.
For each masternode you will update the voting key NODE40 assigned to the masternode.
- Open the latest version of the Dash Masternode Tool https://github.com/Bertrand256/dash-masternode-tool/releases
- Connect your Trezor. This is a paid transaction, your wallet will use less than .0001 Dash from the payoutAddress of each node to cover the transaction fee.
- Click Update voting key at the bottom of the Dash Masternode Tool window.
- Click the blue "use address" link to change the address type to "Voting Dash address". Copy and paste the NODE40 assigned Voting address from the masternode ProTX Info.
- Click Send Update Transaction.
- Give our system a few minutes to update. Confirm the change by refreshing your Masternode Details page. The Voting address will match!
We are here to help! Please reach out if you have questions or need any assistance:
Chat Widget: www.node40.com
Schedule a screen-share: https://calendly.com/screen-share/node40support