Log into your KuCoin account and create an API key. Add your API key to your NODE40 Balance account.
- Access your account information from the top menu.
- Click "Create API"
- Setup passphrase preferences by labeling your API key "NODE40 Balance" and creating an API Passphrase. This is a password you will create on this screen and use when putting your API keys into NODE40. Save your newly-created API Passphrase in a secure location.
a. Create a read only API key by keeping "General" selected.
b. Under IP restriction, select "No" .
This is safe to use on NODE40 because our API is READ-ONLY (as noted above).
- Enter your Security Verification details:
- Trading pin-created via your KuCoin account.
- Email Verification Code-click "Send Code" and then retrieve from your email.
- Google Verification Code-from your authenticator app.
- Copy and paste your KuCoin API information into NODE40 Balance to create your ledger(s) and view your transactions.
KuCoin will only show the Secret Key one time. If you leave this page and come back later it will not show the Secret Key. Make sure you save the key into NODE40 Balance before leaving this page. If you lost the “Secret key”, you may delete it and create a new API.
We are here to help! Please reach out if you have questions or need any assistance:
Chat Widget: www.node40.com
Schedule a screen-share: https://calendly.com/screen-share/node40support