1. Log into Kucoin and click on your initials in the top right hand corner next to "assets" and "orders".
2. On the next screen, navigate to the left side of the screen and click on "Download CSV".
3. Over to the right, click on the black "Export" button.
4. On the export screen that expands, click the dropdown under "Market" and select "ALL", then click on the white space so the menu goes away, and all options should be selected (as pictured below).
5. Expand the timeframe dropdown and change it from "1 Month" to "custom" and select the widest date range that it allows (1 year).
6. Select "includes sub-accounts" and ".csv" and click "Confirm". Repeat this process 1 more time to retrieve up to 2 years of data.
7. Exporting reports will take some time. You will receive an email or a text message from Kucoin once the report has been generated. The file will also appear in the "Export History" section for 30 days.
- Only records from the past 2 years can be exported.
- The time span for each single export cannot exceed 1 year.
- Exported reports will ONLY be available for download on Kucoin for 30 days.
- If you encounter problems with exporting, such as an export failure or there being data missing from an export, contact Kucoin customer service.