If you want to change where your masternode rewards are sent to, you need to perform a ProUpRegTX with the following format, in your Debug console.
protx update_registrar DeterministicProTxHash OperatorKeyBLSPublicKey OwnerPublicKey newPayoutAddress feeSourceAddress
- Go to the Commissioned Nodes page at NODE40.
- Open your Dash QT Core Wallet.
- From the Settings menu select Unlock Wallet... and enter your wallet passphrase.
- From the Tools menu select Debug console.
- You are going to submit a ProUpRegTX following the above format. Each key is separated by a space, as one entry in your Debug console.
- Start the transaction with "protx update_registrar"- copy and paste inside the quotes.
- Copy and paste the following from your NODE40 configuration details: Deterministic proTxHash, Operator Key (BLS Public Key), and OwnerPublicKey (this is also your Voting Public Key until SPORK15).
- Your new Payout Address is where the masternode rewards will be sent to.
- feeSourceAddress-complete the line item with a funded public key to cover the debug console transaction fee.
- Press enter on your keyboard to submit the ProRegTx transaction.
- Refresh you NODE40 configuration details page to confirm the new Payout Address. (This should update within 5 minutes.)
Error: Operator BLS address must be a valid BLS address, not 0
Reason: You probably forgot the operator pub key or you typed 0
Error: Operator address must be a valid P2PKH address
Reason: You probably forgot one of the keys or typed 0 on one of them
Error: Invalid Dash address: ****
Reason: There’s a typo or you are missing a character in one of the dash addresses (operator, voting or payout)
Error: No funds at specified address
Reason: If you don’t specify a feeSourceAddress on the script it will try to pay the fee using the payoutAddress, usually when you are updating the masternode information, you are updating exactly the payoutAddress, so it will try to look for funds on that address, that could possibly have no funds. To fix that you just specify a different feeSourceAddress.
Error: Masternode ********* not found
Reason: Protx is wrong
Reason: You are trying to use an existing operator key (an operator key that is already being used in another node)
Reason: Either you entered the same information as you did on the registration, so basically there’s nothing to update or you entered an information that was already used in another node
Error: Private key for owner address ****** not found in your wallet
Reason: You entered a valid/existing protx but you are in the wrong wallet, you need to broadcast this transaction from a wallet that contains the owner address of that protx.