Simply log into your Binance account and create an API key. Add your API key to your NODE40 Balance account.
- Log into your Binance Account.
- Access the Account page from the top menu.
- If you have not already done so, enable creating API keys.
- You will be prompted to create a new key, give your key a meaningful label, such as “NODE40 Balance”. Select Create new key. You may be prompted to enter your two-factor authentication code.
- You will then be notified to check your email to confirm that you wanted to create an API key:
- In your email, select Confirm Create:
7a. Next, you need to set the correct permissions. Choose Edit on the panel showing your new API key.
7b. Uncheck Enable Trading and then Save your changes. You may be prompted to enter your two-factor authentication code.
Note: Do not select any other permissions. NODE40 Balance will reject any key that includes permissions other than Read Info.
8a. Enter the API Key and Secret Key into NODE40 Balance.
Note: Binance will only show the Secret Key one time. If you leave this page and come back later it will only show the API Key. Make sure you save the key into NODE40 Balance before leaving this page or you will need to generate a new key.
8b. Select Save. You have successfully linked your Binance account to NODE40.