Simply log into your Bittrex account and download your order history data. Upload your file into your NODE40 Balance account.
1. Log into your Bittrex Account
2. Click Orders
3. Click Download History
4. In your node40.com Balance Portfolio select NEW EXCHANGE LEDGER
5. Select an exchange: BITTREX → NEXT
If you have not already provided NODE40 Balance with an API key, you will be prompted to do so now. Learn more about Creating a Bittrex API Key.
6. Import Transactions Upload your Bittrex order history file and NODE40 Balance will create a ledger for each supported currency. You will only need to complete this setup once.
7. RETURN TO MY PORTFOLIO
8. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or assistance.