1. At your node40.com account, click on your email in the upper right hand corner.
2. Select "Commissioned Nodes"
3. Choose "RAW CONFIGURATION DETAILS"-hardware wallet (green button)
We want verification that all the required fields are filled with correct values in the Dash Masternode Tool.
These fields are:
Collateral Address (Public Key)
Collateral TX hash
How do I issue a remote-start through my Dash Masternode Tool?
*Issuing a remote-start means your masternode will lose it's position in the payment queue.
1. Click "New" in the Dash Masternode Tool
2. Retrieve the configuration details by clicking on your email address in the upper right corner of your www.node40.com account. Select Commissioned Nodes--> RAW CONFIGURATION DETAILS
3. Copy and paste the line items into the Dash Masternode Tool.
4. Plug in your Trezor.
5. Click "Locate collateral" next to the Collateral address line item. This will fill in the "path line item.
6. Click Start Masternode using hardware wallet