1. Log into your Deribit account and on the top/right hand side, click on your Account name. A drop down will appear, select "My Account".
2. In the My Account screen, navigate to the left hand side bar and select "API".
2a. On the next screen, select the "+ Add New Key" button located on the right hand side of the screen.
3. Select "read" for all transaction types and type in a Name (example: NODE40) for the API.
Then click "create a new API key" button. (Leave the IP section blank).
3a. Provide a new Authentication code when prompted and press "accept."
*Write this code down on paper if necessary, as you will be using this in the next step in order to view your API key(s).
4. Next, on the right hand side of your screen, click "Load Keys" and when the box pops up asking for a 2FA code, enter the code provided above in step 3, then Click "Accept".
5. You should now see your newly-created API key in your account under "API Access".
6. Navigate to your NODE40 account and after clicking +New Ledger and selecting Deribit from the list of exchanges, copy and paste the "Client ID" (into API Key blank in NODE40) and "Client Secret" (into Secret Key in NODE40) from your Deribit account. Click Save in NODE40.
Your Deribit transactions will begin to upload to NODE40 Balance.
As always, if you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com for assistance!