1. Log-in to your BTSE account and click on the "person" icon in the top right hand corner.
2. Select "API".
3. On the Create New API screen, give your API a name (example: NODE40), under "key permission" select Read, (skip IP section) and click "Create".
4. You may have to enter 2-factor authentication and confirm a link in your email.
5. After the security confirmation, the next screen should have your API keys and secret key.
6. Next, navigate to NODE40 Balance and click +New Ledger, then select BTSE from the list of exchanges.
7. Paste the API and Secret Key into the boxes in NODE40. Click Save. Your transactions from BTSE will begin to import into NODE40.
As always, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com!