- From your Trezor web wallet https://wallet.trezor.io/ select the coin (DASH).
- Click on you Device Name to enter Basic device settings.
- Under the Basics tab you will find Account Public Keys (XPUB).
- Each Trezor account will have its own XPUB.
Is it Safe to Export your Extended Public Key (xPub)?
Import transaction history into NODE40 Balance
For each XPUB, create a new ledger.
- Log into your NODE40 Balance account.
- Click + NEW LEDGER.
- Select your coin (DASH) as the source.
- Wallet Type Master Extended Public Key. Click CREATE LEDGER.5. Copy and Paste in the highlighted blue box below. Click CREATE LEDGER.
We are here to help! Please reach out if you have questions or need any assistance:
Chat Widget: www.node40.com
Schedule a screen-share: https://calendly.com/screen-share/node40support
Article is closed for comments.