The Dash Core 12.1.x wallet introduced the Masternodes tab. Often, the status displayed in the masternodes tab is incorrect. If your status appears as something other than enabled, be sure to check against the Node40 monitor page before issuing a remote-start. The Node40 monitor page retrieves the masternode status from the network and should be given higher priority over your wallet status. Keep in mind that issuing a remote-start for a masternode that is already seen as enabled by the network will send your masternode to the end of the payment queue.
Articles in this section
- Changing Your Voting Key- Dash Masternode Tool
- Third Party Masternode Registration with the Dash Core Wallet
- Launch a Masternode-Masternode Registration with the Dash Core Wallet
- Launch a Masternode-Masternode Registration with the Dash Masternode Tool (DMT)
- Changing Your Voting Key- Dash Masternode Tool (DMT)
- Changing Your Voting Key- Dash Core Wallet
- After registering the node with a ProRegTx how do I change my reward Payout Address (Payee Public Key)? Dash Core Wallet
- Dash Masternode Tool (DMT) Network Connection
- Safely Move Masternode Collateral Using Hardware wallet and Dash Masternode Tool
- How do I move my collateral to a new public key?