The Dash Core 12.1.x wallet introduced the Masternodes tab. Often, the status displayed in the masternodes tab is incorrect. If your status appears as something other than enabled, be sure to check against the Node40 monitor page before issuing a remote-start. The Node40 monitor page retrieves the masternode status from the network and should be given higher priority over your wallet status. Keep in mind that issuing a remote-start for a masternode that is already seen as enabled by the network will send your masternode to the end of the payment queue.
Articles in this section
- Withdraw block-rewards using the Dash Masternode Tool (DMT)
- Using the Dash Masternode Tool (DMT) for masternode hardware wallets
- Dash 12.1.x status in wallet is not enabled
- Where is the Dash 12.1 Wallet's Masternodes tab?
- Edit the masternode.conf file for Dash 12.1.x
- Why does my Dash 12.1 QT Wallet show a status of WATCHDOG_EXPIRED?
- Why does my Dash 12.1 QT Wallet show a status of NEW_START_REQUIRED?
- Where are my masternode rewards?
- Upgrade to Dash version 12.1.x
- Locate your masternode collateral