Configuration details can be found by clicking on your email address in the upper right corner of your node40.com account. Select "Commissioned Nodes" --> "DASH CORE WALLET CONFIGURATION DETAILS" (green button)
- Open your Dash QT Core wallet
- From the Tools menu select Open Masternode Configuration File.
- Replace your existing Node40 masternode.conf line items with the line items given in "DASH CORE WALLET CONFIGURATION DETAILS". The format of the masternode.conf file is important. Do not add any extra spaces or characters.
- Save your masternode.conf file.
- Quit and restart your Dash wallet.
- Allow the wallet to complete a synch with the network.
- Click on the wallet Masternodes tab
- Start your masternodes by click the Start MISSING button or right-click each line and select start-alias.