When withdrawing block-rewards from your masternode, it is important to keep the original 1,000 Dash transaction in tact. That means you need to explicitly select the block-rewards you wish to move. Your hardware wallet will not allow you to explicitly select the block-rewards you wish to withdraw. Do not use the hardware wallet’s interface to send block-rewards to your receive address. This will take your masternode offline. You will need to use the Dash Masternode Tool (DMT) that allows you to select your block-rewards.
Your hardware wallet has multiple accounts. Your masternode setup may vary, but often, people setup all of their masternodes in a single account. That means you can safely send rewards from the masternode account to any other account in your hardware wallet.
In the screenshot below, the masternode is setup in account #2 and Account #1 is showing a "spending" account.
Select the block-rewards you want to withdraw
You are going to use the DMT as a wallet.
- Open the Dash Masternode Tool.
- Click on the brown wallet icon.
- Select the drop down-"View As: Wallet Account"
- The left hand column will populate all the Accounts on the hardware device you have plugged in. (Remember Trezor Account #1 "spending" and Account #2 "masternode".) Click the drop down for your "spending" account. Right click a fresh green receive address and copy address.
- Be sure "Hide collateral utxo" is checked in blue. This locks and hides your masternodes 1,000 DASH from the input list.
- Click the drop down in your masternode account ("Account #2"). All addresses in black hold funds. Choose the address in the masternode account that holds Dash.
- Click "Select All", they should now be highlighted in grey. The total populates below in the value field.
- Paste the receive address from your "spending" account in the Address field.
- Click Prepare Transaction.
- Confirm on your hardware Device.
- Click Send Transaction in the Dash Masternode Tool Transaction summary box.